Information & News
Gymnastics Unlimited Australia is a private club, and runs gymnastics classes for children 2-15 years old and adult.
The Director of the Club is Vladimir Shorinov, qualified physical education teacher, master degree in business
management in sport, an ex-Russian elite gymnast and top level International gymnastics coach.
- To assist all children to enjoy happy, active and healthy lives through gymnastics activities.
- To develop and improve strength, co-ordination, balance, flexibility and good posture.
- Enable all members to achieve their full potential on competitive levels in an enjoyable gymnastics
- Parents and children should familiarize themselves with the club rules to avoid any difficulties
- No food or drink in the actual gym area, especially no chewing gum, no smoking
- Parents are not permitted in the equipment area and must watch from the seating area
- Please DO NOT bring your valuables
- Parents please restrain all young non-gymnast children - from entering the gym at all times
- Gymnasts must not enter the equipment area until called by a coach
- No running through the gym
- Gymnast may not leave class without permission from coach
- No-one may use equipment without permission from a coach
Please notify Gymnastics Unlimited -if your child will not be continuing, as places are in demand and your child’s place may be filled in, unless we are notified of your intention to return.
- leotards or shorts and tee shirt must be worn
- tracksuits can be worn for warm up
- NO socks or shoes in the gym area
- long hair must be tied back
- NO watchers, jewellery
- Girl’s leotards for sale: $10- $120
- Club’s T-shirts for sale: $15
- Club’s jumper- $30
- Club tracksuit- $105.00
- Club jacket - $70
PARENT VIEWING POLICY
- With respect to all coaches and for the safety of your child, GUA have the following rules for all parents:
- Parents are not to interrupt any coaching matters while viewing classes.
- As you can appreciate, safety is the number one priority in the club. Parents are not to communicate with their child once class has committed, and during the period of the class, as your child is in the hands of their coach.
- Parents are welcome to speak to management or to coaches before or after class for any queries. For resolutions and dealing with class matters, please email
- fees are due within the first 2 weeks of the Term, if club have not received full payment or you have not contacted staff about your outstanding account by the end of week 3 your child will be not permitted to attend class and additional $20.00 administration fee will apply.
- fees are calculated on the numbers of hours trained per week
- $19 (GST included) for one hour session and calculate on the numbers of weeks in the Term (10 weeks- $190)
- $25.5 for 1.5 hour class (10 weeks $255)
- For a second child in the family a 10% discount is applicable
- fees are refundable only if: you have medical certificate that your child is not allowed to do gymnastics or prior notificaton that you will be absent due to long term (over 3 weeks) family holiday
- Payments can be done in the office or by an account transfers
- receipts will only be issued if requested
- Make up lessons will only be granted upon presentation of medical certificate
Please park you car at the common area only.
Do not block driveway or occupy park bays next to other factories.
All children are to supervised by adult when walking between the car park and the gymnasium.
VICTORIAN GYMNASTICS ASSOCIATION-INSURANCE 2016
$75 Enrolment State and National Levels Only
REGISTRATION FEE COVERS:
- Gymnastics Unlimited membership 2018
- Registration with the Victorian and Australian Gymnastics Associations 2018
- Personal Accident Insurance Cover (Insured through MARSH) for 2018
At time of injury ensure that attending staff completes an accident report.
Claimant must contact Marsh to organise a claim form
National Phone Number: 1300 306 383
Programs for boys and girls:
- Competitive Gymnastics 5-18 years old
- Recreation Gymnastics 5-15 years old
- Kinder Gym 1-5 years old
- Birthday Parties
- Adult Classes
- Acrobatics for Dancers
- Tumbling and Parkour for Teenagers
- School Programs
- Gymnastics Personal Training
- School Holiday Programs
- Ladies Body Toning
- Trampolining & Tumbling for all ages
Lost property is placed in a basket under the stairs to the kitchen.
All clothing not collected by the end of the Term will be taken to charity bin.
Terms and Holidays for 2018
Term 1: 29 January-29 March (8/9 weeks)
Term 2: 16 April- 30 June (11 weeks)
Term 3: 16 July- 22 September (10 weeks)
Term 4: 8 October- 22 December (11 weeks)
Please note classes are continued through all public holidays.
Club Championship 2018 for all